Dear valued guests, we regret to inform you that a part of the golf course will be closed for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to keep our course in top condition.
- All 18 holes have been aerated; a procedure that needs to be done in order to keep the greens in good shape. As of Saturday May 20, front and back nine will be open again
- We will pull irrigation lines through the driving range to enhance your experience at our practice facilities! We are building target greens and a practice fairway, so that you’re able to train every shot you might need to conquer the golf course!
- The driving range will be closed for approx. 10-12 weeks starting on the 22nd of May. As of mid-June, we will put a temporary solution in place (hitting into nets) so you can get some warm-up and practice done during the temporary closure.
- After the driving range project, we will renew and flatten most of the tee boxes, but we do not expect a huge interference in your game
- On Saturday May 20, the Driving Range will be closed from 8.00 till 11.00 am